Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mmmmm. Cook it up!

When the cat is away, the mice will play!
So, last week, Hubby was out of town tending to the Father-in-law who was in the hospital.
I was single-momming it.

So, what did we do?
I let him bring DIRT {gasp!} in the house.
In fact, he "cooked" with it.

Care for an "Alien Eyeball, Car & Driver Soup?"






{you know you want to try it! actual ingredients: dirt, rocks, matchbox cars, action figure, leftover malted milk easter eggs}

Yes, I know he's wearing a regular shirt & batman pajama pants.
Some evenings just flow like that, don't they?

And---you'll note that in the final picture, he had to sliiiiiide it to me, like a bartender. I asked where he got that reference {well, I didn't use those words} and he informed me that it's from some tropical setting Scooby Doo.
hmmmmm.
I know *I* haven't taken him to a bar!
{Hubby, you may have some 'splainin' to do!}

((Also, please note his new love for collared shirts.))

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the coolest mom...ever! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home