Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, May 02, 2010

International Baby-Lost Mother's Day.



IBMD recognizes babylost women all over the world as mothers. Just because a woman loses her first baby does not mean that she is not a mother anymore. She will be a mother for the rest of her life.

On this special day in May we come together to celebrate our connection, our children and our hope for the future. IBMD is a day for love, peace, remembrance and recognition.

{I'm posting this because I just read about it. Perhaps it's the 'international' part that makes it on the 1st Sunday of each May, as opposed to just being on American Mother's Day.... I dunno. I'm just sharing...}

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I am thinking of all the mothers in the world - those close to me and those far away.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhhh...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home