Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Random Questions...

Do you ever put on your same makeup, the same way you always do, but suddenly you just aren't having a good makeup day? Yeah....me too.

Do you ever put on an outfit & think you look all cute....and then later see pictures of yourself in the outfit & want to just chunk the whole outfit in the trash? Not lookin' as cute as you thought you were! Yeah...me too.

Do you ever just wish you had a WonderWoman costume to wear under your graduation robe?
No?
Just me?
Surely someone out there knows how I feel...

If you take an antibiotic pill and eat live active cultures---are they just cancelling each other out?

Do you hold your breath when you pass a dead animal squashed on the road? I do. I don't know why. I just do. It's as if I'm afraid that some sort of airborne funk is going to be inhaled by me & make me sick....or worse---it may cause me to bolt out in front of traffic & get myself run over!

Those are my ramblings for today.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Wow. Never thought about the antibiotic thing. Yes on the make up. No one the clothes because I never take pictures of my body and the dead animal thing???? idk. I guess I will have to check.

 
At 11:03 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Interesting questions. I hold my breath going by dead animals, but more so I won't smell the funk.
I've been meaning to tell you - I read a tip the other day for animals that get car sick. The magazine suggested giving your pet a ginger snap before the trip. I don't know if it works, but ginger gum really helped me with queasiness last year.

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger kristi said...

I always avoid running over already dead things and if I can't avoid it, I gag.

 
At 8:56 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

3B's doctor suggested giving him yogurt two hours after each dose of antibiotics to restore the bacteria in his gut. So, the answer to your question is yes, if you eat the culture before the antibiotic.

 
At 5:09 AM , Blogger Judy said...

I soooooo totally hold my breath while passing roadkill. Have no idea why, but I do.

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

LOL.

YES on the makeup. YES on the outfit. YES on the dead smell.

POSSIBLY on the wonder woman outfit.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home