Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

UGH.

Okay, I know that I've done nothing but b*tch....a lot.
But, let me say:


I am so ready to be done.
I don't really want to get into any specifics here, but in a nutshell: everyone & everything school related is on my nerves.

Wednesdays suck in my world.

I'm busier than ever.
My house is never clean.
I constantly feel like I'm behind, or forgetting something that I should be doing.
I'm ready to just be done with it all.
I'm tired of the cold & wet. I'm ready for the sun to shine, and need to just sit my rear down & plow through this school work.

On the upside: I applied for graduation, I ordered my text for my Wed. night class, and I'm just ANXIOUSLY awaiting its arrival {good times}, I closed out 2 cases w/ my internship today, and just need to file them at the court next week....and I've scheduled some upcoming home visits for the internship, so that's a good thing...

I just want a break!
{and I'd prefer that it include a beach & an umbrella in my drink. Is that really too much to ask? I think not.}

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 4:36 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Keep your eyes on the prize sister. You are so close. I am proud of you.

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Judy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:32 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Go to the light, girl! You are almost there! Hang on!!!!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Maybe you just need a little weekend getaway...you have been working...A LOT!!! You and hubby do something fun....or you and a friend (hey, I'm a friend :) ) do something fun!!!!

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Book such a vacation for when it's all over - or sooner, if you can take a break before that.
Give yourself a gift - you deserve one.

 
At 7:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there babe! You can do it!

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Stephanie and Jeff Stovall said...

I hear ya. I HATED everything school and the people involved by the time I was done. It is almost over!!! On a side note, I enjoy your pictures and graphics of random things. :)

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Amy said...

You just gotta go through it to get through it and I have no doubt that you will....I received my degree while raising a family and working close to full time. Its a LOT of hard work, I know, but it is SUCH a sense of accomplishment when you finish, one you'll never take for granted!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home