Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Movie Reviews!


Public Enemies


It was long. It was good, but it was long. There are some shoot-em-up scenes that could have been a lot shorter. I'm just sayin'.... So, it was good, but long.


Sunshine Cleaning


I enjoyed this. I watched it without Hubby b/c I really don't think it would be his cup of tea. But, I enjoyed it. I'd say that I 'liked it', not loved it.


Crank 2


It was okay. Mediocre at best. I enjoyed the first one more than this one.


Deadline


Hubby & I actually watched this right before Brittany Murphy died. (so sad!) Anyway....we enjoyed it. We like creepy thriller type movies. It's a creepy thriller type movie!

The Final Destination
Typical teen-scream type movie with gore. It was okay.

The Hangover

OMG, funny.
LOL funny.
LOVED it.

Four Christmases

Also, LOL funny. LOVED it!!!

Inglourious Bastards

Let me start by saying that Hubby told me that this was a comedy. While Brad Pitt's character may have been comical---nothing about the Holocaust is a comedy to me. This was a very good movie. VERY good. In the end, he agreed with me: comical character, but not really a "comedy."

The Uninvited

Ooooh....bizarro with some creepy twists. I don't remember there being any big hoop-lah about it, but I really enjoyed this one.

The Proposal

Oh, we thought this was very cute. Some VERY very funny moments.
Light-hearted-love-comedy....

Easy Virtue

BOR-ING. didn't finish it. didn't even want to listen to it while I folded laundry. Really. And, maybe I didn't give it enough time...but 30 minutes into it & I just couldn't do it any longer. I had to mail that crap back to Netflix.

Okay....that's it for a while.
:)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Jess B said...

I love it when you do these little review posts. Gives me some good ideas to get from the library. Thanks!!

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Bonnie said...

Lots of reviews! I LOVED The Hangover & I still haven't seen Four Christmases, but I want to!

 
At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought The Hangover because I didn't see it in the theaters...OMG! Hysterical!

 
At 7:49 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

SOOOO want to see the Proposal...on my Netflix list..if I will ever watch Baby Mama and send it back maybe I will get another...oh how Netflix makes money off me...will definitely have to check out Uninvited...sounds like my kind of movie!

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger kristi said...

Sunshine Cleaning was really cute. My hubs and I watched it together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home