Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Lessons.

So, there are a few things I've learned so far in 2010:

1. Human clippers don't work so well on the dog. Trust me. {and don't tell Hubby that I tried to trim the dog's hair with his clippers! mmmkay?}

2. It really sucks to drop your new plum colored eyeshadow on the bathroom floor & have it shatter into powderdy dust.

3. It sucks even more when your bathroom floor is white tile with white grout.

4. It's best to just take the popcorn bowl away from your 4 year old when the popcorn is gone. Why? Because picking the little round unpopped kernals out of your bedding at midnight is not nearly as much fun as snuggling in your bed with your 4 year old, a bowl of popcorn & a movie on a cold Saturday afternoon.

5. Now that people are getting my age right when they just randomly guess, it's time to institute a wrinkle care regimen. {What happened to the 5-7 years younger than I really am guesses that people used to make?}

6 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Honey, I had to start the wrinkle stuff 2 years ago.

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Judy said...

HAHAHA

Oh girl, embrace the wrinkle cream. It is and will be forever your friend.

 
At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

What are you, 25? That is about how old you look to me!


(God I hope you aren't 22 and are pissed that I guessed 25!)

 
At 7:46 PM , Blogger Stefanie said...

I know, I love the 5 year window. However, I have invested in some antiwrinkle cream, just to be safe :)

 
At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wondered about the human clippers...good to know! :) We got a great kit for Max at target. I'll check the brand name if you want this weekend when I go to my mom's.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home