Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, January 29, 2010

104.



The countdown is on.
I have 104 days until graduation.
I have 53 days until my non-thesis/thesis-equivalent is due.

I've still got my 4.0!
I have applied for graduation.
I have not even begun to start on the other.

I am so ready to be done.

10 hours this semester.
I work 24+ hours/week & I am doing my internship as well. .
May God grant me the ability to fly by the seat of my pants. {because asking God to make every little detail perfect would be a really lengthy list. I think that flying by the seat of my pants will be just fine...}

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do this girl!
Best of luck :)

 
At 4:50 AM , Blogger Beth said...

So, you're a numbers kind of gal...
I think God will grant you that ability - it's doable. I've been doing it all my life. ;)

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Good Luck! You will do great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home