Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MIA: Busy Bee

Sorry I've been so absent, but I've been so busy!



So, I've been working my tail off lately, covering for a coworker who is taking some vacation time...

12 hour shifts on Monday & Tuesday.
I finally got to see Gage this morning, for about 20 minutes while I took him to Memaw's before I had to go to school.
Prior to that, I hadn't seen him since I took him to school Monday morning.
This back-to-back 12 hour shifts isn't working for me. Getting off at midnight, 45 minute drive home b/c there is no traffic, and then finally falling asleep between 1 & 1:30 in the morning...only to be asleep in the morning when Daddy takes Gage for me....well, that's nice that I get to sleep in a little...but due to the current home renovations, I can't REALLY sleep that long. When they're installing a shower about 5 feet from your head, it's really hard to keep on sleeping. Know what I'm saying???

The saddest thing: getting home after midnight---finding your child snuggled up with your Hubby, and finding that he's fallen asleep with a picture frame containing a picture of Mommy & Daddy. He told Daddy that he missed me, and he's been sleeping with a picture of me for the past two nights.
So, again---these back-to-back 12s aren't working for us.

Anywho...
Today---school this morning. {Yes, I'm blogging while in class. She thinks that I'm taking very detailed notes. So what?}
After that: quick bite to eat before I dutifully report to the dentist for my cleaning.
And THEN: I'm going to get Gage, and we're going to do something fun. I don't know what---but we'll do something!

:)
Hope you guys have a great day!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww he's so cute. I'm sure he misses you so much.

I love that you are blogging in class! It's like high tech passing notes.

Enjoy your time with Gage!

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger Jules said...

That is so sweet that he sleeps with a picture of you! I'm sure thats hard for you to see... but stay strong :)
Have a good day!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

It's not working for me either...totally confusing me!!!!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Excellent Parent said...

Awww so cute.

 
At 3:43 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Weekend's almost here! Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home