Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Crazy Morning....

It's been a crazy morning.
Ironically, the title for my last post was "104." That just also happens to be the # of minutes that I was late for work today.

I'm telling you---the forces of nature aligned against me!
.......or did they protect me from something awful???
Who knows. {yes, I know that I could have ended that with a question mark, but in my head, in sounded more like a sentence than a question, so I punctuated it the way is played out in my head.}

Anyway.....

I overslept by 1 hour & 15 minutes.
Not a fabulous way to start the day.
And, to add insult to injury, I FINALLY got up to the I-30/45/75 split, and freakin' I-30 was shut down. By that, I mean that there was no visible delay, but 2 cop cars & 3 motorcycle cops that blocked my path. Everyone was forced to exit onto the 45/75 split.

....and I'd been listening to all of the traffic updates & I heard NOTHING about this. So frustrating.

Really---just a crazy morning.
And keeping with the theme, I'll leave you with this:

Crazy, isn't it?

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the rest of the day is better!

 
At 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Uhh, that pic is scary!

SOrry you've had such a bad morning.

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Angel said...

what the hell is that in the circle? I can't really see it....and I love her shirt...

and sleeping in for an HOUR is not "sleeping in"!!!!! HAHAHAH!

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger Beth said...

You're still doing the numbers thing!
And, yes, that is a very strange picture...

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

oh, i love t-shirt hell, too! (i never noticed the horse before. HA)

here's hoping the rest of your week goes MUCH better.

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

IRYT

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

What a crazy picture! She has attitude.. and what is with the horse? lol

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger Cristina Mathers said...

hope your day got better!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home