Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Football Tackle Guy

Okay---pardon my lack of football terminology here, but I don't know all the positions---who does what, etc. Once upon a time I gave a crap about football. That was high school & college, and it was because I knew my team players, you know? Now that they're just---random players---I couldn't care less who wins or loses, etc. Root for the home team, and that's about it for me...
Yay, go Cowboys.

Anyway----back to what I REALLY want to post about: this kid playing tackle football with Trystan, Mario, & Allen.

He's ruthless. Takin' 'em down by any means necessary!





You know---when he's not on the side-line playing "Coach." He calls them over one at a time to give them game-plays. What a cutie.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Angel said...

OMG!!!! can he BE any cuter?!

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

Hi lady! I've actually got a pixie tutorial already on my blog. There is a link on my sidebar under the "New to the Shabby Nest?" section. Hope it helps!

xoxo

 
At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love GAGE! He's awesome taking down those kids bigger than him. Too cute!

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Wendy---THANKS!

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Definitely a cutie patootie!

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home