Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 24, 2009

8/21: Friday Night Fun.

Well, I got home from work late on Friday afternoon. Ran by KFC & picked up a bucket-o-chicken.

When I got home---the men were covered in dirt. Hubby found a water leak outside where we hook up a water hose, so he had to fix it, and of course Gage was helping. You know---until I got home & he had somebody to play with.
:)

Gage was so filthy. Cute, but filthy.





As the sun went down, and after Gage & I ate....Hubby thought he was done.
"Keep an eye on this while I go around and turn the water back on."
"Okay."
....."AUGH!!!! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF! THERE'S WATER EVERYWHERE! TURN IT OFF!"
whooops.
Yes, I was yelling that at the top of my lungs b/c whoops, something wasn't connected. Poor Hubby. Just when he thought he was done.
It was around 9 o'clock at night when Gage & I sat out in the yard telling "scary" stories. I'll have to post the video at some point. I can assure you, it was a good & funny time!




Gage fell asleep on the couch before the water came back on. Poor Buddy. Yes, he slept all dirty like this. He didn't mind.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Filthy, dirty little boys - gotta love 'em and gotta hug 'em!
He looks adorable.

 
At 2:47 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I love dirty, fun filled, cause-them-to-crash days. They are the best! Thanks for sharing!

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Post the video! I love those- so funny.

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Stinky boys! I love stinky boys! Story of my life!

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

What great pictures! I love the little boy smell that Little Elvis gets after some time spent roughhousing it outside.

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

This is sooo cute! Dirty faces are so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home