Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today I....

...did all the laundry in the house!
...made salmon & couscous for lunch.
...renewed the library books online.
...played BookWorm on the computer.
...did cut & paste projects with my son.
...got to see a picture of our soon-to-be shih tzu, "GhostBusters."
...trapped some bees under a bucket, and then ran like hell.
...assisted my son in making his new BIG BOY BED (complete, of course, with Transformers sheets).
...watched GhostBusters 2 (the movie) with my son.
...took a shower, but never fixed my hair.
...have dinner plans with some gal pals.
...mailed off 2 Netflix movies.
...took out the trash & recyclables.

Okay...that's about it so far.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Blogger Carina said...

Very ambitious!

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Awesome!! Hey, I miss you!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I signed him up for school today. Will I see you at meet the teacher night?

 
At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That a lot of work momma! Hope you have a relaxing evening!

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

You are good! I hope you enjoy your night out.

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Z---no, sadly. I have school that night. But keep your eyes peeled for Gage, and you can meet my Hubby!

R---miss you too. Been to NorthPark yet???

 
At 8:08 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

NYC---yeah right. relaxing weekend. i have a 3 year old. what's a "relaxing weekend!?"

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

No...didn't go yet...I am not adventurous enough to go places I have never been by myself! =) We should meet there sometime.

 
At 9:24 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Now you are productive! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home