Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Movie Reviews!

Okay, really...who's been missing these!???

Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail

Um...there could have been less external story line, and more Madea. I'm just sayin'. And FYI: she's not in jail that long.
Madea parts were funny---the drama parts just made me want to fast forward.

Still watching:
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Is there anyone out there who loved this movie?
I'm having a hard time getting through it.
That's why it was started one night about 2 weeks ago, and I haven't finished it yet. {not much of a review, now is it?}

The Last House on the Left

Oh my gosh, watch this. There are some pretty graphic scenes that I couldn't watch...but....just---watch the rest of it. The only thing: the head exploding in a microwave {spoiler, yes, I know} is stupid. Now, I could be wrong---but (1) who has a microwave that works with the door open?, and (2) really??? How long would you have to microwave someone's head to make it explode? I mean, blow-up-explode???
But, surely there are people out there who can tinker with a microwave & get it to work with the door open...

....moving on....

New In Town

BOR-ING.
I mailed it back before I finished it.
I just couldn't get into it.

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Love it. Loved it. Loved it.

Okay, that's about all I've got for now.
I'll try to be better about doing my movie reviews.
:)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 6:30 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

I liked Benjamin Button. I didn't LOVE it but I thought it was good.

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I like Benjamin Button too. It was different...that's why I liked it. I think the storyline was out of the ordinary. I didn't really feel any extreme emotion when it was over and it was very thought provoking but again, I liked it. Confessions of a Shopaholic...not one I would think I would enjoy....but if you say watch it, I could take the chance. I love your movie reviews because we have Netflix....

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

That was supposed to say *wasn't very thought provoking*

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

we thought benjamin button was good- in theory.
it kept our attention.
and then the ending was kinda weird. i can't remember what made us both think that.
like anticlimactic or something.
not that we could've come up w/ better scenario.

thanks for the recommendation on the last house... may check that one out.

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

The only one I've seen is confessions of a shopaholic. I was worried, because I loved the books and read bad reviews. It was ok, but I have to admit that the books are much, much better. They changed a lot of the movie.

 
At 2:28 PM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Didn't make it past the first hour of Benjamin Button. I felt like I was advancing in age and couldn't take it anymore. It was so long and drawn out.

Haven't seen the rest. :)

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

i have!!! i have been missin them :)

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

hey also I have no idea what your email address is :) even though I have asked you to post it in your profile for a year now :) but hey.........i'm just sayin...

ok the rental place is Sand N' Sea in Galveston

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home