Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Tyler Zoo.....Saturday Afternoon

So, on Saturday afternoon, we went to the Tyler Zoo. There was a whole crew of us, and it was so much fun! I didn't even know that Tyler had a zoo, but they do, and it is really nice. But, just an FYI: if you plan to use your debit/credit card & just tuck it in your back pocket so as to avoid carrying a purse---well, tuck your ID in there as well. Visa isn't everywhere you wanna be if you have no photo ID!

Me, My Mom {Darnin'}, and My Sister, before the zoo...












We had a group photo....and I asked this random girl to take our picture, and I slid into place quickly.... Um....I think all my pose is missing is a set of pom poms & my old sorority t-shirt. Seriously. Could I look any goofier????


The alligators...
My sister & I are convinced that they are/were dead. They didn't move; didn't show any signs of respirations, and never blinked, but one of them had his {or her} eyes open. We're just certain they were dead....


Gage & Trystan had so much fun with this one little snake...{because the sign posted 'Don't Touch The Glass' clearly does not apply to our little ones...}




This white tiger was wild. He or she was aggravated by the camera flashes & was jumping up on the glass, and pacing back & forth. Not a happy camper, but fun to watch!



They had a fun bird exhibit. The kiddos really enjoyed it.













...and, they had this little goat petting area for the kiddos...



I have to say---a good day was had by all.
:)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Blogger Beth said...

What a great family outing! Wonderful pictures. I always get more of a kick watching the kids at the zoo than seeing the animals.

 
At 8:32 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

Awww, Lainey...it looks like y'all had SO MUCH fun! You and your sister are completely cuties, but Darnin' is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously...was she ever, or is she now, a model or anything along those lines? Lucky you...good genes ya got there. :)

Who are ALL of those kids, besides Gage and Trystan? Wow, it looks like when I go out with all of my grandkids; a rare and wonderful treat now that they're getting older.

It seems like, wherever you and Gage go, there is fun. I wanna hang with you, even though I'm old and decrepit. BWAHAHAHA! :)

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Angel said...

what fun!!!!! and I cannot get over hoe much you and your mom look alike!!!!

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

I love the zoo!! And you got some great shots!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

kim-d,
who are the other people?
well, it's complicated.
We just call 'em family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home