Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Hubby is 34 today.
Trying not to make too much of a fuss because he says that this year it's kind of getting to him...he's feeling old.

So....we were going to go out for dinner & a movie. We didn't. Gage spent the night at Memaw's house, and we met at home....cleaned house....watched that new Amy Poehler sitcom & ordered pizza (not on his diet really, but whatever). He's been playing Tiger Woods Wii & we've been laying low.

My living room is soooooo clean as I type this.
I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. Sorted through toys. Threw stuff out, and put other stuff for donation (How proud of me are you, Tera!!???). I even had an extra bin leftover! Wooohooo!
And now, I'm sitting here....I even lit the candles it here. It's pretty & fragrant. I'm lovin' it.
:)

Happy Birthday, Hubby.
And yes, you are older than me. hahahaha.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Happy Birthday!

My hubby turned 34 on the 7th. :)
He said he was feeling old, too. That he was getting closer and closer to 40. I'm right behind him and I feel it too. :(

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Happy birthday to your hubby!

By the way, I dream sweet dreams of 34. And 40 ain't so bad...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home