Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Welcome, Spike.

Well...our Eddie has been gone over a month now.
Our fish are "on vacation to the ocean" for now.

Welcome our new pet: a remote-control dinosaur that Santa left for Gage @ his Memaw & Poppa's house...

Pics from Friday night, 12/26/8....









After that...I played around with my new little tripod thing....


...and then we grown ups sat around in the kitchen playing UNO.
Of course I lost...I always do....and somehow I managed to play the entire night without scoring a single point. I blame my mother-in-law for dumping her crappy cards on me!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:38 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Was he scared of the dino? Zakary screams in terror.

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

He was at first, but not too badly. He's certainly gotten used to Spike.

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Tyler got a Spike from my in-laws, too - because this Santa was NOT paying that kind of cash for a remote controlled dinosaur! HAHA He loves Spike - have you heard him burp yet?

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Judy---yes. What a boy toy.
Gage giggles every time!

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Beth said...

I'm thinking Spike is only going to be able to fill in for a "real" pet for just so long.
May I suggest: hamster, lizard, turtle, birds...
We've done them all!

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Our friends got their little boy the dino and he runs the other way...will have nothing to do with it. I am glad that Gage likes his.

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

awww!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home