Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Only a little boy....

So, not last night, but the night before...I was rocking Gage before bed. He told me a little story that CRACKED me up.

Gage: "I was at Memaw & Poppa's house, and a squirrel got knocked dead."
Mommy: "What?"
Gage: "He was in the road, and that's not a berry safe place for squirrels. He just got knocked dead. A car runned over him."
Mommy: "Awwww...."
Gage: "And then Poppa picked him up and put him in the trash."
Mommy: "That makes me sad for the squirrel."

Gage: "Not me. He gets to go to the DUMP!"


....hope Gage doesn't start playing in traffic so he can get "knocked dead", put in the trash can, and then ride the trash truck to the dump!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

hahaha, he is the cutest thing ever! What a cute story.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

LOL. Z thinks the dump is cool too. I don't get it. Maybe that's why he likes to destroy his room so the piles of toys and clothes resemble the dump...??

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Laura said...

That is hilarious!!! Only a little boy!

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Was that why you all were walking in the alley yesterday? I bet if he smelled the dump he would decide it was not so great!

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Z: yes, we were waiting on the trash man.
He LOOOOVVVEES the trash trucks!

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

hilarious! it's funny to imagine a kid's perspective.

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

HAAAAAAA! boys crack me up.

 
At 5:09 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

LOL very cute.

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger kimmy said...

My kids love the dump too. They are thrilled to have their very own dumpster in our backyard during all our construction!

Kimmy

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger Cristina Mathers said...

so cute, and you are right, only a little boy! =)

 
At 10:39 AM , Blogger Kaylee said...

haha too cute!

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Burgh Baby said...

I used to work for Waste Management and I can tell you, the dump isn't as fun as it sounds. Sure, there's lots of fun crap to uncover, but the SMELL. OMG!

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Angel said...

who knew the sump coud be so exciting!!! My youngest told me he wants to live in a junk yard....

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home