Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 12, 2008

All Aboard the ChooChoo Train

Okay...so, Wednesday night...Mommy & Son Fun continued at the mall.
Yes, that's right....we went BACK to the mall on Wednesday night, right after we'd been there on Tuesday night. Can't help myself. I love it, and Gage wanted to go, so we did.

Mmmmm....another mango iced tea for me.
Chick-fil-A for dinner....and more play time!
But....this time was different. This time was different b/c I shelled out the $8 bucks to see the Train Exhibit there at the mall. So worth it. Gage loved it. LOVED it. He wasn't super pumped about the paper hat they asked him to wear, but he was all for Mommy sporting it for the evening....









Do you see what I see?

Hint: the scene is of the underground NY Subway...in the winter.
Tell me why those two chicks are hanging out in sundresses eating ice cream.
They look like they belong in Boca Raton standing there eating ice cream while their retired husbands play shuffleboard.... I'm just sayin'....

Gage also really enjoys looking at the store window holiday displays. His favorites: the elf & Santa at the Apple store. He insisted that I take his pictures with each of them...of course, I obliged. But, um....when strangers complimented Gage on being cute standing there with Santa...this is his "Hey, you're a STRANGER. DON'T TALK TO ME" Face...


In the end, a good time was had by all.
Gage reeeeaaallly enjoyed the trains, and I think we will have to make an annual visit out of that....until or unless he loses interest in trains...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 5:49 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

Ooooh I didn't know that was there. What area of the mall? We walked it last week, though quickly, but didn't see anything like that. I would love to take Zakary this week.

 
At 6:02 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Z: it's upstairs....across from Orange Cup yogurt place....
It's $5 for adults, and it was $3 for Gage. I think it's kids under the age of 2 that are free....

When do you wanna go? We may be up for going again!!!

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Judy said...

May our boys NEVER outgrow trains...

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Great pictures!! My boys would LOVE the train stuff!!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

We are going to go this next week, I think.

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

LOL> Bayley is only 8 months old but she gets the SAME face!!! SO FUNNY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home