Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 05, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...at the Casa de Lainey-Paney.

Okay, in light of the illness that has hit our home, I haven't been able to put up some Christmas pics for this season.
The decorating began on Black Friday, I must admit.
But, we've all been down & out, and so it's been a slow-go for us, and certainly slow to get any pics to share.

But alas, here are a few, and all decorations are subject to be moved, added to, changed, etc....before the big day gets here.
:)

In the Living Room...


Dorky, yes, but I had to have it. I thought it was so cute...


In the Dining Room...


Fireplace in the Dining Room...


Okay...so those are just a few.
We still haven't gotten our big tree.
We have a small fake tree in the Dining Room, and a teeny tree in Gage's room.
I have many more decorations up, but it's just not all done yet.
...I just love Christmas time...

:)

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 5:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you and time does fly by quickly. By the way...your Christmas decorations are beautiful!

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

I LOVE your little Christmas tree lot! I don't think it's dorky at all; well, or maybe it's that I'm the biggest Christmas dork ever and can really appreciate it :)! I love your decorations and the dining room tree is so pretty. Hope you post pictures of the big tree when it's up and decorated. With all of the creepin' crud you guys have had, you've done an excellent job. Hope this all means you're feeling better??? Please say yes!

Hey, I'm a huge Christmas movie dork, too...you have GOT to get out and see Four Christmases. Even if you don't like going out to movies, you've gotta see it; so funny! And just for the record, I agree completely with Gage on Rudolph; the world has changed a lot since I was a kid and that first came out. Nobody thought anything about it back then, but now it seems mighty abusive to me! When I first figured it out, I wasn't sure whether to shake my head or what! Anyway...see Four Christmases...

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger Judy said...

I love your red fireplace! LOVE it!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Pretty tree. I am glad you are doing better now. My husband just came down with the flu. Thank goodness we all got our shots (except him).

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Zephra: my recent posting is not to be confused with feeling better.
We're all still sick around here. It just seems to be never ending!!!!!!!!!! Hubby is sick now, & he's just starting... I'm still sick...Gage is still coughing. He seems to be the only one getting better so far...

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Hey girl - I thought of you when I put my "sick day" post up today! Here's hoping I don't have to experience what you're going through! Take stock in Lysol!

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Cristina Mathers said...

i love everything! especially the red fireplace!

 
At 5:13 AM , Blogger Laura said...

WOW - your house looks wonderfully Christmassy...it is lovely.

We do not set up (Charlie Brown) tree till after the 10th as that concludes birthday clelebrations!

Wishing you all the best - hope you are feeling better!

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love decorating for Christmas!!

 
At 9:23 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Beautiful decorations. I really do love the miny tree lot!

 
At 10:14 AM , Blogger midwest princess said...

your decorations are beautiful! i love your house. happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home