Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Let's Go Outback Tonight!

...or one night a few weeks ago...

yes, this is another one of those "catch up" posts...





....when life gives you lemons...


....after trying them yourself, you insist that your daddy try them too!


Needless to say, a good time was had by all. And Gage ate a very large amount of his macaroni & cheese, and he even ASKED to go potty & had a successful trip with Daddy to the men's room. Woohoo! If that doesn't call for a steak dinner, well, I just don't know what does!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:45 AM , Blogger kim-d said...

Oh, he is just so cute! LOVE his sweater, and I especially love the pic of feeding Daddy the lemon. I can practically hear Gage laughing...awww!

Your pics always make me smile because you seem like such a happy little family, and then there are Gage's eyes--don't even get me going. Now, though, I want an Outback steak. :)

 
At 7:57 AM , Blogger lisa said...

Too cute! I hope the little guy is feeling better!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

What great pictures! My parents used to feed me lemons as a baby to watch my reactions. I don't think I ever caught on and would always open wide. Little Elvis actually likes lemons, or he did.
I absolutely LOVE Gage's sweater! It is so cute.

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

hehe...I love the lemon pics!! He just gets cuter and cuter by the day, girl. How is that possible!!!!!

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Their mac-n-cheese is the best!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Love the lemon face picture. ADORABLE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home