Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, November 14, 2008

Don't You...doo-doo-doo-doo-doo...Forget About Me!



Okay...school work beckons. Lots and Lots of school work.
Oh, and then after that...um, I'm meeting with one of the State Reps on Tuesday to talk about my policy proposal for school. How excited am I? Um, I'm not. Or, I am. I'm more nervous than anything!

So, today (Friday), and Monday will be devoted to school work.
I have to give a 30 minute presentation to the class on Monday night about my proposed bill/policy change....and um, I have to make a power point. Can I just say---Loser that I am, I have never made a power point. I just spent about 20 minutes looking on my computer for the flippin' program to even MAKE a power point.

Here's me: are you picturing me? Yes, that's me right there behind the curve!
I've got my work cut out for me, so if I'm not around---don't blame me.
If I am around: rag my ass about procrastination, mmmmkay?

Peace Out.

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Rob said...

You will do great. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

B-T-W, regarding your post title - I've had that song stuck in my head for 3 days for some reason. I thought I was free of it until I pulled up your blog!

ANDITSBACKAGAIN!

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

good luck to you!

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Pam said...

Hey... if you need help with PowerPoint let us know. Mark has done a lot with the program and we would be happy to help.

Good luck to you.

 
At 1:29 PM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

My son says he can help with powerpoint...he seems to want to do it all the time!
I be praying for you that you will do great and won't be nervous!

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Good luck!!!! Hope your presentation comes together easily!

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger lisa said...

I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean State House Representative, that's pretty cool. Good Luck either way!

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Good luck - I know you will do great!

Love the photo!

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Good luck with your presentation! I know you will do fine.

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

good luck sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I gave you an award on my blog. :)

 
At 9:06 AM , Blogger Angel said...

you'll do finnnnnne. go for it!

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger angie said...

What is your proposed bill? I'm excited to hear about this! Hope it goes well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home