Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by ShoeAddict!

My bloggy friend, ShoeAddict, tagged me for this. It's a one-word-wonders meme: answering one word questions but not with one word answers.

1. Clothes- I'm all over the place. My staples: jeans, flip-flops, tees.
...oh, and then there are work clothes, but I'd rather wear my staples!
2. Furniture- I dunno....I like my stuff. I don't know what my "style" is...
3. Sweet- dark chocolate
4. City- I like New Orleans, and Chicago...
5. Drink- yes.??? Mimosas---mas por favor. Mas Mimosas ahora!
6. Music- yes please? I like lots of different music...and I like it loud. You know, if I like it. I like a lot of different stuff from Enya to Rap...I'm really all over the board on this one.
7. TV Series- Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy...
8. Film- Shag. Is there really a better movie? (don't answer that...I'm just sayin', that one is one of my favorites)
9. Workout- mmmm, no thanks.
10. Pastries- red velvet cupcakes, please.
11. Coffee- yes. and lots of it. lots of cream, lots of sugar.
12. Eyeshadow- not daily....
13. Lips- yes, I have two.
14. Shampoo- CatWalk Oatmeal & Honey; smells like cake batter.
15. Moisturizer- varies. I have a few that I like. Favorite: oil-free facial lotion by Clinique.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger Angel said...

I freakin LOVE that movie too!!!!!! it's a classic!!!

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Phillips Family said...

It warmed my heart to see "Shag" listed as your favorite movie. I think I watched that at every slumber party in Junior High and High School. It is greatness!

 
At 5:57 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I like mimosas, too! And dark chocolate, though just about any type of chocolate will do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home