Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Day....

Oh, wait....I've been nothing but lazy since I woke up!
It's almost 1 o'clock. I'm due in Keller,TX at 3pm for a baby shower.
I don't even know where Keller is.

So far today, I slept in...well, I woke at 7:30 & laid there until 8:40. Finally got out of bed...got some coffee...did the dishes. Washed one load of clothes. They're still in the washer b/c I haven't bothered to tend to them since...I've showered, and painted my fingernails & toenails. And I've weighed myself. That's been about it.

Oh, I watched Grey's Anatomy.
...and drank more coffee. Now I'm blogging & soon will be signing off.

Baby Shower today @ 3.
Party tonight at 9.
Tomorrow: final paper for my class & cleaning of the grand Casa de Lainey-Paney.
Tis all for now. Peace out.

3 Comments:

At 11:57 AM , Blogger Zephra said...

You will help me paint? That is a sign of a true friend.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Your schedule sounds like mine! Nine days off and I haven't done a thing.

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Um, that's not being lazy. Being lazy is staying in bed til 1pm. lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home