Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 17, 2008

Holy Cow...



Holy Cow, I can't believe it; I'm done with my power point. It's printed. It's saved. It's ready to rock-n-roll.

My law proposal for class & to meet with my state rep tomorrow: typed up & printed. ready to rock-n-roll.

30 minute presentation: tonight in class.

Meeting with TX State Rep: tomorrow morning.
I still need to print some data & information to support my argument for him to look over, and advise me accordingly....if I'm so lucky. I hope he doesn't just say, "Um, no, this will never pass...."
We'll just have to wait & see.

And Hubby: thank you so much for downloading the power point software for me! Without you....well, I couldn't have done the power point!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

Good job! You'll do good when you go tomorrow!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay, good job. I have only done one or two power points and have gotten help on both. I don't miss presentations at all!

Good luck tonight!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Ya for you - good luck!

 
At 4:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I hope all goes well!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Love said...

wow--good work!
best wishes tomorrow!

 
At 11:55 PM , Blogger Cristina Mathers said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Barrie said...

Let us know how it goes! Weird to think we were both working on power points this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home