Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Chris & Tera's Birthday Bash: Just Say No to the Jello!

A little overdue, but so what? Let me start by saying that last weekend, Gage was in Tyler at my mom's house for a visit.

Saturday during the day, I attended a baby shower in Keller.
That's um....about an hour (more b/c of traffic) away from my house.

Saturday night: par-tay at Chris & Leslie's, to celebrate the upcoming birthdays!


Me & Hubby...


Tera & Nathan---dancing.
:)


Leslie, Tera, Me, & Pam


...and me, with the stripper pole.
No, I didn't dance.

.....because, you know, nothing says hygeine like a borrowed stripper pole!
Don't worry, Leslie says she cleaned it.
And, all of the dancers were fellow party-goers, and fully clothed...at least while we were there!
And the best part: when it would randomly fall while various guys (yes, I said guys, b/c more guys danced on it than gals), and these guys would fall flat on their asses. Good laughs for all!

Random party guy; I don't know who he is, but I'm sure Leslie does...


And sadly, all of the pictures I have of Leslie on the pole are blurry!
...darn it.

A good time was had by all.
Jello shots are not my friend.
After the age of 30, I think you should be banned from all situations where jello shots are served. Why? Because it will have been a while since you've had 'em, you'll forget how to say no to them, and you'll keep going like the Energizer Bunny.
If I never eat jello again, it may be too soon. I'm just sayin'....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home