Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 05, 2008

Holiday Movies...

Well, we're what, 5 days into December, & so far we as a family have already enjoyed our fair share of holiday movies!

Around here, we LOVE Christmas movies!

So far this season we've watched....

Elf


Fred Claus


Christmas with the Kranks


The Polar Express


How The Grinch Stole Christmas


Christmas Vacation (our favorite....)


Deck the Halls


...and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

...except, we didn't really get to watch that one. It scared Gage's pants off! He was not having ANY of it....

So, I'd say, not bad for only being 5 days into the holiday season!

Of course, the list is not complete yet...I still have to watch "A Christmas Story" at least once, and "The Ref".
:)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've watched a few of those already. LOVE them! Would you believe I have never seen A Christmas Story?? Is it really as good as "they" say?

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

I LOVE IT!
Hubby hates it.

So, you never know...
But I vow: some day, I will own a leg lamp. Yes, I will.

 
At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frag-i-le! It MUST be Italian! I LOVE that movie. We also are BIG fans of Christmas Vacation and ELF.

I will be at your house to enjoy the holiday decor, as we will not be decorating over here. I am living with Mr. Scrooge. You might have to talk to him. LOL.

 
At 5:53 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

MMc: Christmas comes once a year. I'm just sayin'....
You wanna be all Scroogey?
Then, NO GIFTS FOR YOU!

On the other hand: you guys don't have kids yet... now is the time to be all Scroogey, because kids won't let you get away with that mess....at least when they're 3.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home