Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, October 31, 2008

This Morning....

So, I got up earlier than Hubby & Gage....made some coffee...did a few things around here....

then Hubby got up & off to work.
He took a nice tall go cup with him....

I just went to pour myself some coffee: two sips.
That's how much he left me.

So, I call up to Hubby's work. I'm certain his secretary hates me.
"Hi. Can I speak to Hubby?"
"He's on a call right now, can I take a message?"
"Yes, & I'm sure you'll have fun delivering it too."
"Go Ahead."
"Tell him that he ought to be ashamed of himself for taking all the coffee." (then I told her what he did.) "and the last part of the message should be 'You are a selfish, selfish, ASS."
....she just laughed.
But, I'm sure that she is like, "Is this really my job?"
Whatever...it's fun.

....teach him to take MY coffee.....

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger lisa said...

Well I think it's funny! Just be sure you give her a great Christmas present.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

LMAO. Hilarious!

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

ha. interesting to see if hubby comes home and says anything about it.... then you'll know if the message was adequately delivered.

The Mr. is notorious for finishing off all of my sodas. i'll go to take my last swig and it's usually empty!

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Ha!Ha! you are too cute!

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger Love said...

oh my goodness..you guys are hilarious!!

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Jenster said...

No court would convict you...

I'm just sayin.

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

HAAAAAAAAAA! I think you're nice. I might have marched right into the office!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home