Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, October 26, 2008

WHAT Happened In Here????



Well, I can tell you what happened....
Saturday morning, I was cleaning out old papers....bills that get paid online but we still get the paper copies...junk mail, etc.
So, while I was doing this, Gage was also playing with his big ol' "Mean Green Recycle Machine"/Garbage Truck.
Well, he wanted some paper...so I let him have all the old junk mail that I'd torn into bits.
WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS I THINKING?

So, Sunday morning....he decided that it was more fun to spread the paper bit (& everything else) all over the living room floor, as opposed to putting it into the little piles & picking them up, like he had been doing the day before.

So...I can say that during his naptime today, clearly, I had my work cut out for me. Lucky me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh yikes!!! I'm sure it took a bit to get that cleaned up! :)

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

Dang! You're nicer than me. I would've totally said, "Let's see how much you can pick up today!" and offer a bribe. Dang. lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home