Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Marriage is so much fun.

A fun conversation from the weekend:

me: "Please don't use up all my windshield wiper fluid."
Hubby: "We can refill it."
me: "Do we have some at home?"
Hubby: "You can use water and it's just the same."
me: "I don't think so. The other is blue. It's got Windex in it or something."
Hubby: "Well, then you can take the Windex, mix it with water, and pour it in."
me: "I think you should do that. You're the one with a penis."
Hubby: "Well, then, I think you should cook me dinner because you're the one with a vagina."

Ain't love grand?

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger Kaycee said...

LOL!! Sounds like a fun conversation.. :)

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Love said...

oh, that is funny! =)

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

LMFAO, yep that about sums up married life

 
At 8:40 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

ha!
at least you guys know your roles.

 
At 9:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, first of all, windshield washer fluid is not windex and water. Second, wwf is a lot cheaper than buying windex and mixing it with water--it's like $2 for a gallon! Seriously, go to WalMart and buy some wwf. Third, penis=car stuff, period-completely separate from making dinner. . .

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

HAAAAAAAA!! That is so a conversation that would occur in my house!

 
At 7:05 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

LOL. You could walk right into my house and fit right in!

 
At 7:10 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

haha, I love it.

 
At 1:04 PM , Blogger A. Nonny Mouse said...

Hee.

Just this afternoon my darling husband, on being told that I was cold and snuggled in bed, said "Make a fire."

"No, that's my husband's job." I responded.

Penis=good with fire.
Vagina=gonna set the house on fire. :)

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

roflmao...classic!

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

bawahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home