Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday, Monday....

Today's Monday....

It was day #5 of work for me. Today is my Friday. Wooohoooo.

I normally only work 3 days a week, so 5 in a row was not the norm for me.
I'm ready to have a day off!!!!

So, obviously, if you do the math, I worked on Saturday.

After work, Dad & Allen came over, and we got take-out pizza & had a good ol' time. You know, with the bomb dropping and all...

Gage had fun playing tee-ball...


And...if you look in the upper right hand corner of the above photo---you'll see a brown strip in the grass. Um....about that.... well, that's what happens when you put the slip-n-slide down on your Hubby's St.Augustine, and don't move it for a week...or more. Yeah, I got in trouble.... whoops. won't do that again!

Hubby had a hose sprinkler going in the front... and a neighbors dog had a BLAST playing with it. It seriously drove Hubby nuts, but it was sooooo funny to watch!




I had a house full of silly boys while we ate pizza!




It was a pretty fun night.


After that, Dad & Allen went to Pop & Gammy's to spend the night.
Gage ended up in our bed, and I woke up Sunday morning with Gage literally on top of me! I was asleep on my tummy, and he was asleep on my back. I tried to carefully turn left & right just to see him curled up on my back, but I couldn't see it. Oh well...

Then Sunday morning, it was up & back to work.

Sunday evening, Gage was BEGGING to go to the Mother In Law's, and she said it was fine, so I took him out there to spend the night. He of course had a blast and came home this afternoon after work.

So, last night, we watched SHUTTER

It was okay. Not great, but okay.

Then...today, I worked.
Came home, cleaned a bit. Gage goes to bed in about 30 minutes.
I'm ready to be off the next 2 days!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:27 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I'm used to having a house "full of silly boys." :)
It's fun.

(My computer froze twice while your blog was loading! Yikes. Time for a new computer?)

 
At 9:22 AM , Blogger angie said...

Yay for your Friday!! I bet you are thrilled to have a day off :)

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Just wondering, Allen is your?

Thanks for your comment and concern. I am doing ok.

 
At 6:45 AM , Blogger midwest princess said...

looks like you guys are having a great summer! what fun. gage is looking more grown up with each post! he seems like such a sweetie.

 
At 3:18 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Crazy busy, hope you enjoy your days off.
Oh, I can't see any of your photos, but I am sure they are terrific:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home