Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Coolest.

While we were in Tyler visiting my mom, she took us to this park there. I forget the name.... Faulknor park, maybe???

Anyway....they have a regular playground & a water splash park for the kids.
Um....the whole place rocks, but THIS was my favorite:



To me, it was just the coolest slide ever.
Gage would sliiiiiiiiide down, and then climb up the rocks & do it again!


Sydney catching Gage at the bottom of the slide.
Behind Sydney, you can see the trees & a trail. Allen & Sarah went off down the trail looking for frogs.

It was just a really cool park. I loved it!





Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Okay, again, I'm emailing my mom and chiding her for not finding cool stuff like this for us when we visit! Of course, maybe if I visited a little more often, we'd do stuff like this...hmmm....

 
At 9:17 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

How fun!!! I want to go play there!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Looks like a blast, love it.
I am so glad to hear that Gage's heart is perfect. What a relief, Yay!

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Kaycee said...

Wow, that park is seriously awesome!! I love the rock stairs to the slide too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home