Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, June 30, 2008

What in the World??????????????

So...yesterday....at one point, Hubby was in the living room watching TV.
I was in the bedroom watching a movie & folding laundry.
Gage was in his room laying on his sleeping bag, watching cartoons, and eating marshmallows. (refusing a nap, but agreeing to have a "rest time"....)

He came out & told me about some "clackity-clack" crabs that he was watching....all I could do was laugh! He had no idea that he had a marshmallow stuck to his neck!

So...I told him to hurry into the living room to tell Daddy. You know---while I got my camera!




Bed-head & Marshmallow-Neck....

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Where else could you get away with that? Love the bed-head. We see that around here A LOT! HA!

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I still cant see anything but red squares for pictures. Lainey...what is up with dat?

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

zephra---go into the page without using googlereader or other pages like that.

just type in:
http://lifeisjustsodaily.blogspot.com into the address bar....

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Your little guy sounds like such a funny kid!

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

Cute!

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

What a great little one you have.

 
At 12:36 AM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

That is so funny.

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

hey, thanks for the comments! your little man is adorable too...and the marshmallow on his neck....i can't stop laughing!

how'd you find my blog if you don't mind me asking??

 
At 5:45 AM , Blogger Angel said...

ahhhh...I love "Gage" stories...it makes me miss my boys being little..

 
At 5:45 AM , Blogger Angel said...

ahhhh...I love "Gage" stories...it makes me miss my boys being little..

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

yea, i float around in the blogosphere and end up places then have no clue how i got there.

it's nice to have a new blogger friend. i'll add you as a link.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home