Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sham-What?

It's the Sham-wow!!!!

Did I ever post about how excited I was when I first saw the infomercial for the Sham-wow?
I was totally sold.

My thoughts on a related topic: buying paper towels. I have a hard time paying money for paper towels when I know that their ultimate fate is to be discarded, tossed & thrown away within a few days after purchase. I feel like I'm just throwing money away!!!! (Although I must admit---I love the Kleenex Viva paper towels b/c they are so soft...they're my first choice, although they are overpriced & not super friendly for the environment...)

Anywhooooo....I saw the commercial late one evening for the ShamWow!
I was in love.
So much so, that I woke Hubby up to watch the infomercial....and then I told Susan & David all about the Sham-Wow at Megan's birthday party.

I'll be damned if I didn't get my own set for my birthday!
Woooo-hoooo!
I have 4 big size & 4 little size.

....we often say "Gage, you're a mess!"
Um....he's one mess that the ShamWow doesn't even stand a chance against!



If you've seen the infomercial for the ShamWow---then here's a question I've had. If this stuff is sooooooo absorbent, and sooooooooo amazing....when can we start making diapers out of it????????????

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

i make fun of this commercial every day!

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

I just bought those! I should not sit at home and watch tv during the day time. But I wanted to try them on my dogs. That's so funny you did a post on it! I will let you know how I like them - it said 3-4 weeks to get here :(

 
At 12:32 AM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Hmmm. ShamWow, huh? Do you like them? Or they have not gotten to you yet?

Cute picture of Gage.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home