Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, December 03, 2007

Brunch....

On Sunday, I went with my dad to his Christmas Brunch.
:)



The food was soooooooooooooo great.
We started with Mimosas...then had salad. Then we had mushroom quiche, asparagus spears, & filet mignon. After that, creme brulee.... and the fresh pastries & fresh squeezed orange juice were so great. I was in heaven. I seriously wanted to eat twice---the food was just THAT good. It was at Lakewood Country Club, about 5 minutes from my house. The last time I was there was 5 years ago for Jeremy & Mallory's wedding!


That tree was so beautiful in person. Loved it.
:)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

Your hair looks fabulous!

 
At 6:22 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

oh my goodness, that meal has all my favorites. my mouth started watering when i read that!!!

you do look very pretty here! :)

 
At 2:13 AM , Blogger kat said...

First of all you look great and OMG I am drooling reading about the food...Lucky gal.

 
At 4:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both so cute!

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

i think i need to quit reading all blogs while dieting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home