Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Thanksgiving.
It's Thursday.
It's early, and I need coffee.

Last night, we made the turkey.I found a new recipe to try & it called for garlic, fresh herbs, and cipollini onions. We were all for it. It smelled so lovely cooking. I hope it tastes as great!

I also made the cranberry sauce & deviled eggs.

we're due over at my sister in law's house at 11:30.
they have a 2 story house. What does that mean? That I'll either be worn out by 12, or thankful for the best damn workout ever b/c Gage likes to go up & down the stairs....up & down the stairs....over & over again.

Last night: Gage put corn up his nose. I had to go in after it.
What the hell?
1) Where does this "up the nose" thing come from? I mean he just suddenly took a liking to this activity, and I'm tired of fetching shit out of his nose!
2) Didn't he learn the first time???? The styrofoam should have been a lesson, but no---he has to keep at it with corn kernals. UGH.

My jaw still hurts, so I barely open my mouth. I think that solid food should feel okay today. I tasted some turkey last night, and it didn't hurt too bad. I tried to eat a couple of Gage's M&Ms....um, that hurt a little more. My teeth are just sensitive.
:(

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 7:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Turkey Day!

Hope you can enjoy all the yummy food. Have a great day! xoxo!

 
At 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving! I wonder if cranberries fit up a toddler's nose?

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

 
At 10:20 AM , Blogger Love said...

oh my goodness w/ his new nose fetish. wow!
hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving & get to enjoy the food! =)

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger Beth said...

Happy Thanksgiving - enjoy the meal (despite the jaw ache) and count your blessings - # 1 being that little guy who keeps you going!

 
At 3:55 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

Happy Turkey Day! I hope your teeth feel better and Gage stops putting things up his nostrils.

 
At 1:43 AM , Blogger Em said...

Happy thanksgiving! funny that i've said it on loads of post but havent a clue what its all about, not something we do in UK, off to google it now LOL

 
At 7:15 AM , Blogger Angel said...

awww...I hope you were able to eat even a little bit of turkey yesterday....and corn up the nose...God, that is such a "boy" thing!!!! Love it!

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

uh-oh. I'm not looking forward to the up the nose phase.

Happy Belated Thanksgiving, darlin. Hope it was lovely!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger Kate said...

That turkey sounds delicious! I hope you were able to enjoy it. Are your teeth doing better?

Many years ago, my (then) 3 year old brother put peas (plural) up his nose and nearly choked himself and then while my mom was trying to make sure he wasn't going to kill himself, my baby sis thought it looked fun and grabbed some and shoved them up her nose. I'm kind of surprised my mom didn't just walk out the door without ever looking back. Just kidding. Kind of.

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Pokey Puppy said...

lol.. Nose diving is something i have yet to have to do.. and hope to not have to since they have made it to this age .... nock on wood. At leaset you did not have to go to the er!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home