Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pictures...FINALLY.

Okay...the digital camera is off to the repair/warranty people in New Jersey. So, I had to resort to disposables for the time being. When, really, in what I've spent for disposables, I could have gotten a small 35mm & money-wise, come out ahead.

Anyway...I had some photo CDs made @ CVS, and I am finally uploading pics from the disposables... pardon the quality...what do you expect with a $7 camera, right?

So...Halloween 2007.
Remember, Gage went as the "Webmaster", and he hated trick or treating....
Fun times.

Getting ready to pull out & go trick or treating...


Going to the FINAL (& by final, I mean the third/last) house...


He hated it...but his costume was so cute. The legs kept riding up his calves...


So...there's Halloween pics.
:)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love his costume.

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Worth the wait - love that glum little Webmaster!

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

He's just too cute.

 
At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ALL looked wonderfull. Gage is downright handsome and you are gorgeous!

 
At 1:50 PM , Blogger Maria said...

God...I SO wish that Liv only wanted to go to three house. I think that would be perfect, just enough candy. She went for blocks and blocks and we still have candy in her bowl...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home