1. I like to eat grated cheese by the handful.
2. I cannot stand to hear other people eat. It is soooo gross. I would rather see someone chew with their mouth open than listen to someone eat chips or popcorn, or something...
3. I don't like the flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz.
4. I've never seen a live turkey. I've seen plucked/frozen turkeys at the grocery store...but I've never seen a living turkey--w/ all the feathers & walking around.
5. my toenails are not currently painted.
6. I just wasted about an hour & a half working on my project only to realize that I was getting information about legislators---but not specifically TEXAS State Representatives. Great. I give up. It's only due on THURSDAY.
(okay, so I don't give up, but clearly, I'm blogging instead of working on it right now.)
7. I still love my Alanis Morissette CD from high school.
8. I don't watch Dancing with the Stars...but apparently I'm one of the only people in the U.S. who doesn't watch it.
9. Scary Spice's abs make me want to kick her in the teeth (yes, I'm hatin', I admit it.)
10. I like cereal. I like lots of different kinds...but the kicker: all the ones I like are for kids. I like kiddie sugary kid cereals like Fruity Pebbles & Honeycomb.
Labels: Random Things About Me