Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Morning...

Yesterday: Gage had some firsts...

He watched two new movies. (well, new to him) A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie, and The Wizard of Oz (he calls it the "Witch Movie").
He ate hard boiled eggs for the first time. He's had boiled eggs in different dishes, but never just eaten a hard boiled egg. It was cute to watch him. and, he didn't want to eat the yolk.
He also said, "Eiffel Tower" for the first time. We have a little statue in the kitchen, and he wanted to hold it, and he just kept saying, "Eiffel Tower" over & over again...
AAAAANNNDDDD---he decided to shove crayons in his nostrils yesterday. Big fun. I have to go around behind him & constantly tell him to get stuff out of his nose. Oh, what fun!

I've got my last project due this Thursday night in class. I will be glad when it is over....but sadly, next semester I'm signed up for 2 classes. Due to scheduling conflicts, I will be taking yet another policy class, & it will be counting as an elective. I'm not excited about that b/c policy classes have not been my favorites, but I have to have a certain number of electives....so there you go. Policy.
In fact, this one next semester with be Policy & Child Welfare.

I've been sick with a cold. It started as a sore throat, and then...I was all sinus-y. It hurt behind my eyes & behind my face. Then, I was all sneezy. Now, I'm all cough-y, like my throat is tickled. It's not fun.
I'm glad though that I am over the sore throat part.I hate, hate, hate sore throats.

Lately, I've addicted to a computer game called "Bookworm". Love it.

I had a bad dream about Megan last night. I woke up & just wanted to call her! (But, Megan, I didn't call you---b/c it's 7 something in the morning on a weekend...I figured you are probably okay, and I didn't want to wake you guys.)
Anyway...I had a dream that we were getting ready for Megan's wedding...some place near a beach. I decided that I wanted to go out country dancing (yeah right, like I do that a lot). So, I went to some country bar by myself, then I went over to this place where everyone was getting ready for the wedding. We were all excited. I called Damon & told him that I was going to spend the night there w/ Megan & the other girls. Then...it was time for Megan to start getting dressed. I couldn't find her anywhere. She was gone. I was looking in pools (b/c they were all around for some reason), and looking in sleeping bags. I couldn't find her, her purse, & her car was gone (she was back in the little red celica). So, I told her dad that she must have gotten cold feet & left....or maybe she had an errand to run....but I really had a bad feeling that something was wrong. she didn't take her cell phone. So, I took off to drive around & find her. For some reason, Gage was w/ me, and he was about a year old. I decided that he could sit in my lap to drive around (yes, I pulled a Britney in my dream) as long as I didn't go over 65 mph. We stopped at a restaurant, and I suddenly had this feeling that somebody ATE Megan. I went back to the place where we were all supposed to be getting ready. Megan's mom & dad were dressed for the wedding, and I saw this weird guy with long blonde hair. He said something about going to feed the monkeys. I followed him, and there was this room with all of these cages filled with monkeys. They looked like they had straw lining the bottoms of the cage, but when I got closer, their cages were lined with tons & tons of blonde hair! And, so I decided that this guy killed Megan & fed her to the monkeys.

Yes, it was really really really weird & disturbing.
I woke up....

Fell back to sleep, and had two more disturbing mini-dreams before I actually got out of bed for the day.
(1) I for some reason put a spider on my belly. Then, I saw another one, and I smushed it. The guts of the smushed spider acted like acid & started eating through all kinds of stuff. That's when the one on my belly bit me, and it hurt like hell! Then he laughed & ran off. I heard a spider laugh at me, and felt this poison start to eat a hole into my skin.
(2) I heard a news report that some family was on a safari, and they wanted to know if there were pirrahnas in the Amazon river, so they dipped their INFANT into the water. The baby died because pirrahnas bit it so much. I was so upset about this baby & his/her stupid parents. It was just awful!!!
****So, there. I had some jacked up dreams last night.

I don't know that I need to be watching The Wizard of Oz right before bed any longer. Those flying monkeys still get to me....obviously.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger zirelda said...

OMG, what a bunch of weird dreams. I hope your cold is much much better today.

 
At 7:58 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

i loooooooove bookworm

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Angel said...

Good Lord Woman!!! What the hell did you eat before you went to bed...not Meagan I hope! ;)

those dreams are totally weird...I hate when I have dreams like that, and I wake up in a panic...AHHHHHHHHH!!

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Tori :) said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one having totally weird dreams lately!

 
At 10:33 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

Those dreams are disturbing and so vivid! I hope you sleep better this evening.

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Beth said...

You had the bad dreams and Gage didn't? Wow, that movie gave me some doozies when I was a kid - many inspired by those flying monkeys.

 
At 5:04 AM , Blogger Dana said...

My Gage once stuck a popcorn kernel up his nose. He had to go to the ER to have it removed!!!

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger For the Love... said...

Magnuts loved The Wizard of Oz..he called it "The Witch...gotta see the witch!"

Crayons up the nose...maybe better than paper?

 
At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously girl, what did you eat before bed that night? That's really weird...i'm glad someone else has mini-dreams and it's not just me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home