Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Miss me....

I may have to slack this week on blogging.
I have to work full time this week, and do school, and still be a wife & mommy---so I'm busy! AND--this week, I am in MS-DRG hell. We've got 4 days of this intense training by 3M, and it's sooooo not fun. Not to mention that the classroom is as cold as a freaking meat locker, so I went to the ER & snatched a blanket from the warmer to keep my lap warm.

And today....I was supposed to have my rear in gear in the classroom at 8am. 2 minutes til: I am walking down the hall, and start my period in these light khaki pants that are almost white. Needless to say, I was a few minutes late...and that just started the flow of things for the day (no pun intended...)

...and to rap things up: I went to pick Gage up this afternoon, and he clobbered me over the head with a bat. granted, it was not wooden or aluminum---so that was good. But, it hurt nonetheless!

Oh what a day.
Calgon take me away!!!

8 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Sounds like a rough day. Hope your week gets better.

 
At 6:27 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

calgon??? sure you don't need a shot of whisky???

GOODLUCK i'm sure the week will have to get better~~~

 
At 2:38 AM , Blogger kat said...

Wow that sounds tough. Hope you will get through it ok. Don't let it get to you. I know, smart a$$ advice but meant well.

 
At 3:25 AM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

I will miss you, but I understand the feeling. What a day, what a week...hang in there.

 
At 5:40 AM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

i am not looking forward to having a 3 month period here in 9 days

 
At 8:20 AM , Blogger Angel said...

I agree with mpotter...calgon with a whiskey chaer and you should be good to go...

hurry back with lots of good stories

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Beth said...

If you need a break, take one!
Work, school, mom, wife and blogger - that's a lot to juggle.

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Em said...

Tough day! can only get better. I hate odd week of full time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home