Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday Morning....

Well...it's Tuesday morning, and I haven't posted since...Saturday. So, out of the norm for me!

Saturday: Chuck & Michael's b-day celebration at my in-law's house.

Sunday: B-day party for my Papa. He turned 84. Gammy just recently turned 85. And, my Mema just turned 85 this year too.

Pics will be coming...sometime. But, on a brighter note, I got the bubble wrap & box to ship the digital camera into the warranty people. I just haven't put it all together & taken myself to the post office. Speaking of post office: I have all of the thank you notes done from Gage's party back in September....but I haven't mailed those yet either. I really need to go to the post office....

Today.....I go to the dentist.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wish me luck.
seriously.....i wouldn't say that I've "neglected" my teeth, but I haven't gotten my cleanings every 6 months, and for some reason---since my mom no longer works at the dentist office, I have this anxiety about going in. I grew up going to my mom's office all the time. So, going there as a patient was no big deal. But now, going as a patient to a different office....it just makes me anxious. I don't like it.

5 Comments:

At 6:55 AM , Blogger mpotter said...

wow, first, eye doctor. then, dentist???
i can't wait to see what's next.... urologist???
yikes- what a week!!!

hope you have no cavities.

 
At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just went to the dentist this summer, but the last time I went before that was nearly ten years ago! I'm lucky my teeth hadn't all fallen out of my head! We finally have insurance to cover vision, so I suppose I should take care of that, too. My glasses are starting to look retro. Also, they are no longer strong enough for my eyes. Ah, the ravages of time!

Good luck at the dentist!

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

I really like my dentist, he is nice and gives me a prescription for Ativan to take prior to my apt. However, then my hus has to drive me and pick me up!

 
At 8:41 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I hope your appointment went well! I used to love my dentist growing up, but as soon as I moved to a new town and had to get a new dentist, I've been nervous. Weirdly, my childhood dentist was called Dr. Smokey, and when I finally went to another dentist, I got confused and told them my dentist was Smokey Robinson.

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Jen said...

Good luck! I freaking hate the dentist.. I have some weird pregnancy-induced abscess on my gum so I have to go in for SUPER EXTRA cleanings and it EXTRA SUPER SUCKS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home