Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Laine needs...

Okay...so others have done this...but I have not...yet.

This is how it works. Just google "[your name] needs" and copy a few that catch your eye into a post. Here’s what google thinks I need:


Laine needs: to be commended.

Laine needs: help.

Laine needs: clinical help. (hey, it's getting more specific, now isn't it....)

Laine needs: cheering up.

Laine needs: to dance & have fun. (this one is TRUE!)

Laine needs: to leave by 12:30 (dude, where am I going???)

...Kat did this & hers were kind of funny.
....mine are kind of....blah.

6 Comments:

At 9:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to dance and have fun. Maybe we should have a blogging dance party!

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Em said...

Mine says

-energy food
-a update
-census data
-moosse for eyebrows!!!

Like that one!

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I've done this one...it is hilarious.

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

i rememeber when i did this, it was hilarious. i love it

 
At 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you need to leave by 12:30 in order to go dancing and have fun. Either that or you have an appointment to get some clinical help. Either way, it should cheer you up, and for that, I commend you!

I did this one, too, and had a blast! I even posted a bunch. Come check it out!

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger mpotter said...

thanks for the idea.
i did blog it.
it was kinda fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home