Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, October 19, 2007

Mema's 85th Birthday!

So...a few weekends ago, Gage & I went to Corsicana on a Saturday for Aiden's b-day. Well, on Sunday, I returned (solo) to Corsicana for Mema's 85th Birthday.
:)
Daddy was still under the weather, and Gage was pooped from Saturday, so I went all by myself. Which was GREAT!...and then lonely, even though I was surrounded by family. Mema made the comment that I seemed to be walking around looking for Gage. Apparently we go together like peas & carrots!
:)

But, she had a LOVELY birthday!


Mema & Nora with Mema's beautiful zucchini cake, made by my Mamasita.


My Aunt Loraine, Me, and my Aunt Wanda (yes, I look like a total spazz in this photo...)


Great Aunt Wanda, Great Aunt Joyce, & Mema


Mema & her girls (minus Loraine, who had to leave early)

Back: Aunt Pat, Aunt Billie, Aunt Wanda
Seated: Mema, & my Mamasita

Mema & My Mom...

It was a good day.
:)

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother looks so young! And you definitely look like her, especially your eyes.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Jen said...

You and your mom are both totally gorgeous! Good GENES y'all are passing down there!

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

My mom is over 50---can you believe it?????

 
At 5:08 PM , Blogger Christy said...

I agree, your mom is beautiful and youthful!

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Elaine said...

Everyone looks great, but your mom is breathtaking. She is absolutely beautiful. Now I see where you get it from! I love your glasses too :)

 
At 1:39 AM , Blogger True Willow said...

Your mom looks like your sister! Wow--she's hot. Note to self: need to do something with myself because 50 is the new 30.

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

What beautiful pictures!! You have a lovely family, darlin.

 
At 8:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fabulous gene-pool YOU landed in! Gorgeous bunch o' ladies there.

My kids call my Mom Mema.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home