Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Texas State Fair

Well, the Texas State Fair has come & gone.
We took Gage, and he had a blast! He rode rides, and ate corny dogs. He saw animals, and he was in Fair heaven!


Gage & Daddy rode a firetruck ride...


Gage & Mommy...


That's Gage & Daddy in front of the Texas Star. That's a big ferris wheel that is up on the fairgrounds year round. They only operate it during the fair, but I see it every week on my way too & from work.

And....a good time was had by all. Gage didn't like the swings too much, but he had a good time overall.

:)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Maria said...

That last photo is simply great! I love it.

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

He does look like he is having a good time. I have lived in Texas over four years and haven't been to the fair yet. I think we will wait until my son is old enough to do the rides and such.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Love said...

how fun! and how strange to me that your fair is in the middle of november. i guess not everywhere has to have them in july/august! wish i were in your weather...we're preparing for our first snow. =(

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Beth said...

That is one happy little guy! Much happier than at Halloween...

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Judy said...

I have lived here in Texas my entire life and have never been to the State Fair - wild, huh? Love that last picture - maybe we'll go someday...

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

You all look like you are having a blast. I hope the big smile on your face means your teeth don't hurt anymore!

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Scribbit said...

It looks so warm! Sigh.

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

What great photos. What a fun time. This is why I can never let 3B see your blog. If he saw that picture of the fire truck ride, he wouldn't stop whining until we went to Texas and he rode on it (1,723 times, of course). Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

I was thinking how odd to have a fair in November as well. But, then you're not in rainy Seattle. The pictures are so much fun....looks like he's having a blast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home