Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, September 07, 2007

Medical Update...

Got a call from Dr.B's office this afternoon. My beta is down to a 2. So, if I am remembering correctly, it's considered negative if it is less than 5. No 2nd d&c is necessary; seems I do not have retained products of conception (thank goodness), and I just might continue to bleed lightly for a while longer while my body just heals & adjusts.

So....that's good news.
I'm ready for all of this to be over & move on, so hopefully we're getting closer to that day.

Thanks for all of the well wishes.
:)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Blogger xxxx said...

Ohhh, I hope it all ends soon! Hang in there. :)

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger Beth said...

Great news - take care yourself. You are "moving on" every day...

 
At 2:53 PM , Blogger shoeaddict said...

I'm glad it's getting better. I'm also glad that no 2nd d&c is needed.

 
At 7:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are healing and no 2nd D&C is needed. I hope the physical aspects are over soon...day by day...hang in there my friend.

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Christy said...

I am glad to hear that you don't have to have another D&C. Your body is probably just healing.

 
At 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I'm so far behind on my blog reading, I have no idea that you were going through this. I'm so sorry.

Take care!

 
At 9:50 PM , Blogger Dawn Oglesby said...

Ahhh, doll. MC is so not easy to deal with. I'm sorry for your loss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home