Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 22, 2007

This Morning...

"twinkle, twinkle, little STAR,
how I wonder what you ARE.
up above the world so HIGH,
like a diamond in the SKY."

So, Gage said all of the words in caps...

How it sounded when Gage sang along:
"blah, ya, dabba, ulla STAR
la la blah blah da da ARE.
blah ya ya da lalo HIGH,
yabba di lo lo ya SKY."

Seriously, he was singing along with the tune.
I'm loving it.

First tune to sing/hum to but never got the words: Barney Theme Song...
First song to request on the radio: Ice Ice Baby (yes, he says "Ice Ice" & sings along, it's soooooo cute!)
Now, he's singing along to Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

Oh, I love it!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my daughter sings a lot as well, and the words clear up every day! Make sure you get some of that on video!!

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Too cute! I can't wait until Porgie starts talking/singing.

 
At 5:18 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

I love when my kids sing. My son still sings "tinkle tinkle widdal tar", my daughter now likes to sing Hannah Montana songs.

 
At 5:55 PM , Blogger Heidi said...

I forgot to say Happy Belated Birthday!

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Antropóloga said...

Sounds like me when I sing along and don't know the words!

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

Are you sure you want to admit to listening to Ice Ice Baby? HA Ha.

Twinkle Twinkle was the first song Zakary sang too.

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I can't wait until Matthew can sing ... well.. I am just waiting for him to even start talking.. hee hee...

Hey..
check this out... in case you don't already know about this..
it would be great for us fellow bloggers to reply to your comments via email...
it doesn't make it public...
just allows us to email you back..

http://raisingfive.blogspot.com/2007/05/two-bloggy-thoughts.html#links

I read your comment on my blog.. re: the strippers on airplanes...
hee hee...
My mom was allll irritated w/ me until she got to the part about it being by Bill Clinton...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home