Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, June 15, 2007

Back up, Back up, Cuz it's On!

(who can name the rap tune quoted in the post title? clue: the next line would be "N-A-T-E & me, the Warren to the G")

ANYWAY....
there are some things that I've failed to blog about...
Like...

MEMORIAL DAY AT MEMA'S HOUSE!


Gage & Memma


My nephew, Trystan. (this might seriously be my favorite picture of him. he's all over the place, into everything, just very-very-very-full of life. and that day, he had a blast.)


Not the best picture of Gage, I'll admit. But seriously...the thought bubble captions above his head: "You mean I'm RELATED to these people?", "What ARE they doing?", "Who invited THEM?" or, my personal favorite: "did you see those shuuuuz?...with THAT outfit?"
[snarky, I know...maybe I love Stewie on 'Family Guy' too much....]


Playing in the rain with Mario.

And this is NORA!

Nora is exactly 3 weeks older than Gage.
So of course, we constantly compare the two. Right or wrong---we all do it. My mom & Aunt Billie (also known as, "BK") are constantly saying this & that about them...it's fun.
Nora's verbal skills...oh my. She said back in May, "colorado." She's not even 2 yet! She just amazes me. "Nora, where are you going on vacation?" Her response, "colorado." How cute is that?
Now...Gage can run circles around her...but talking...now, that's Nora's thing.
I guess it's the difference between boys & girls!

:)

What else have I failed to blog about?
Uncle Kerry's birthday party.


Uncle Kerry & my dad.


Aunt Pam & Uncle Kerry.


Gammy & Dad.


Aunt Linda, Emma, & Audrey.

It was a good time, and I'm glad I went!
At the time, Gage was out of town...& Damon had a work thing...so it was nice to be out & about sans bebe!

:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

REGULAAAAAAAATOOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSSSSS
Just hit the Eastside of the LBC
on a mission trying to find Mr. Warren G.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger misguidedmommy said...

OH YEAH I'M ALSO FUNKY FRESH LIKE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home