Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sisters...WTF.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay, Tiffany, you are so out-doing yourself.
Stoppit.

So, I am being way outshined by my sister. My sister, who I love very much....
Yes, I know you read this blog.

So...my mom has surgery.
That was Thursday. I checked on her.
Talked to her Friday too. Not too bad.
So, I think--great. She's feeling better. Super recovery....good for mom.

NO. My sister....goes to Mom's (about 3 hours away), does laundry, cooks, takes mom new pajamas. Mom goes on & on about how great & wonderful & helpful it all was.
Yeah, I get it. She rocks, I suck. I'm the self-absorbed one who didn't even call over this past weekend. (see, I totally suck. I just assumed that she was doing great b/c she felt well on Friday).

So, to my mom....thank goodness you had Tiffany come & pamper you & glad you are feeling better. Yes, I know I know---I suck, and you can point this out from this point forward.

To my sister....thanks for being so sweet to mom. And seriously---knock it off. You're soooooooooo making me look bad. And you too can point this out from this point forward ("I was the one who went & took care of mom when....")

Oh the joys of sisterhood.
And, I'm sure all of us wouldn't have it any other way!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:58 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Hey, at least you called. That counts for something!

 
At 1:26 AM , Blogger hellomelissa said...

someday i'll do the RIGHT thing for someone's birthday, or fo someone who's sick, but for now i always look and feel like a big idiot.

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Da Mommy said...

Just a question...how old are your sister's kids? Just askin because my sisters and I are all at different places in their lives and that is just the way it is. But dang I wish I had been taught those etiquette things!! My suggestion? Buy a nice Christmas gift :-)

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Em said...

I am as bad as you then, my Mum went for surgery i know what day it was but she went on about it so much i dodnt listen that she'd gone in to hospital they day before, so everyone visited apart from me! I was enermy number 1

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home