Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, June 25, 2007

Daily Dose of Gage...



Thanks Memma for the musical birthday card. There's a brief clip of the seemingly endless amounts of fun Gage had with that.

Sadly, I can't watch the video myself, as I have heard the lyrics so many times, that I just may explode if I hear them again.
But....he was having fun. And it was cute to watch him play with the card.

:)

I'm at work today, and so far, kind of busy....but I wanted to make sure the fam & friends got their daily dose of Gage.

:)

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 2:19 PM , Blogger Jenster said...

That was so cute!!! Very groovy. LOL

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Christy said...

Very cute! I like how he stares at the cover, like he is trying to figure it out.

So gage can sing and dance - he is very talented boy

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Maria said...

You can just see all those cylinders dropping into place, can't you? He is holding the card and busting out the beat. Then, he starts figuring out what exactly works to make the song make the music. And wow...it didn't take him all that long. Pretty savvy for a kid his age, Lainey....

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Beck said...

What a CUTIE!

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! He was so adorable dancing! and then opening the card over and over. Who needs toys when you have a musical card?!

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Em said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger S said...

That's awesome! I loved watching him figure it out.

 
At 2:56 AM , Blogger Mummy M said...

That is just soooooooooo cute! He is adorable!

Kx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home