Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, May 07, 2007

Last Thursday...New SHUUUUUZ!

Gage got new shuuuuz last Thursday night. Really, I bought him 2 pairs: his flip flops, and these little leather slip-ons. He LOVES these shoes. I mean, really, really, really loves them.



After his bath, Mamaaaaa dried him off & diapered him. That's when we put on the shoes just to try them on.
Oh man. He did NOT want them taken off.
He did NOT want to put on his pajama pants.


"I've got my shoes and my firetruck. I'm set."


"I'm like Handy Manny. I can fix everything! Welcome to Gage's Fire Engine Fix-it Shop!"

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger Jeremy@Life of an Ant said...

I have often heard of it but have never gone. Guess now that I live in Dallas as opposed to Arlington I should make that trek.

 
At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When my boys were that age they were like that with shoes, too. NEVER wanted to take the new ones off!

 
At 6:00 AM , Blogger Maria said...

I like ANY shoes that Liv will keep on her feet. I might try those...we call them deck shoes or boaters.

Flip flops didn't work, she can kick them off much too easily.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home