Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, May 04, 2007

5/4: Friday!!!!

So...on Thursday after work I went shopping...got Gage his 1st pair of flip flops...and he wore them on Friday.





They were soooooo cute!
And, pardon the mosquito bite on his leg. Bless his little heart...he gets one bug bite & gets a spot the size of a quarter! He's so sensitive to those things, and it's truly like we can't get the bug spray on him fast enough!


So, later on Friday when I got home...Gage & I played a fun little game that Gage thought up all on his own: "Let's Throw Stuff @ Mama". yeah. that was fun.
Let me just say right now--if you turn your back for a second, you might get pegged with a baseball or firetruck. Again....I stress...with sarcasm...that game was a lot of fun for me.

But...after that...Gage made use of his buckin' zebra, which I thought was a total waste of money at first. Now, Gage really likes it.


And, sorry for the poor lighting. It always shows up so dark on the computer, when in reality, the room was NOT that dark, and on my little camera, it doesn't look so dark when I play the clips...so I apologize.

Let's see....after that...Night-Night for Baby Gage & we watched "Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Beginning." Stupid. Gory. And, you know that since it's the beginning, it's not like the bad guy gets killed....you know how it's going to end---with him getting away with it...I dunno. Just a waste of time to me. And gross.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM , Blogger Talia said...

those flip flops are the cutest!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home